EcoSlides™ are economical linear bearings for precise positioning. Each EcoSlide bearing uses Delrin® bearing pads for maximum loading. Delrin® bearing pads absorb less moisture and are less sensitive to high temperatures and harsh environments than alternative materials. Capable of locking in position with the optional locking handle, EcoSlide bearings are available for use with several profile sizes.
For a locking handle, a 9mm dia. Hole must be drilled and bearing must be milled per drawing specifications.
- Heavy loading
- Delrin® bearing pads
- Easy assembly
- 4mm tap in Delrin® for M4x12 fastening screws
- 9mm hole and milled slot per specifications on individual bearing pages for mounting optional locking handle
- EcoSlide™ carriage: 6063-T6 natural anodized aluminum
- EcoSlide™ bearing: Delrin® 100 coefficient of friction: 0.12%
- Locking handle lever: polyamide anthracite Locking handle spindle: pressure die-cast zinc Locking handle stem: galvanized steel 5.8
- T-blocks: galvanized steel