The Right Solution for Food, Packaging, Assembly, and Material Handling
VarioFlowTM flexible chain conveyors deliver the value successful manufacturers demand across a wide range of industries and applications. Offering proven performance with lower entry costs and a unique array of design features that adapt flexibly to changing requirements, VarioFlowTM flexible chain conveyors are engineered with attention to details critical for improved productivity.
See for yourself with this video about Bosch Rexroth and their conveyor solutions
Reliable, time-tested design & operation for assembly, automotive & electronics applications. A comprehensive product portfolio allows for transport of all shapes & sizes.
- Wide range of chain types
- ESD components available
- Industrial steel top pallets & chains
- Safe transport of small products
The innovative new chain conveyor system for the food, packaging & healthcare fields gives you more flexibility & freedom with planning & integration.
- Cost-effective with quick delivery
- FDA compliant materials
- Easier assembly
VarioFlowTM system has proven design features:
Vertical wedge sections
Encompasses flexible planning and fast commissioning thanks to intelligent solutions
The clever drive solution enables a great degree of planning freedom: the motor mounting position can be selected on-site. Smart connection technology saves time during assembly and allows for easy conversions and system extensions.
The Benefits are many
High flexibility and planning freedom during configuration.
- Hollow shafts on both sides of the drive and return unit
- Lateral mounting of the slide rails
- Free Selection of the motor mounting position on-site
- Additional transmission interfaces (active bridge)
- Drive and curve wheels can be coupled
- No time-consuming machining of the gliding
- Minimization of noise and wear
- Time savings thanks to fewer fasteners
Optimal work conditions thanks to quiet operation and easy maintenance
The maintenance-friendly VarioFlow plus conveyor system creates optimal work conditions. Improved sliding characteristics and low-friction materials result in a quiet working atmosphere. Fewer joints and rolling friction in the horizontal curves ensure low wear and reduce downtimes.