Valve systems with a flow of 300-1,500 l/min for multipole & field bus connections + block valve systems with a flow of 50-1,500 l/min for single wiring.
ES05 Essential Valve
ES05 is a valve system that has been designed especially for standard pneumatics applications and industrial automation.
Simple, flexible and efficient – without bells and whistles.
- Due to a modular concept, low number of parts and the one-tool-concept our customers save time.
- Thanks to the easy construction concept, mistakes at assembly are nearly impossible.
- The ES05 allows individual configuration, the flexible electrical connectivity enables easy modification and extensions.
- Modifications are possible at any time down to the last minute or even after installation.
- Through the engineering tools you can easily configure, assemble or order your desired products,
- Including all documentation free-of-charge.
- You can benefit from cost focussed contemporary products in technical excellence made from extensive wealth of experience.
- Small number of parts required to build a vast variations of valve systems reduces inventory investment.
AV (03 and 05) Valve System
The AV system is a complete automation solution that continuously adapts to your requirements and maximizes the potential of your existing machines. Comprehensive flow analyses, a modern polymer-based construction, and our many years of experience with application requirements were the basis for this manifold concept. The result is a class of its own. A significantly reduced weight and extremely compact size result in an increased function density.
- The diagonal spool, flexible base plate, and galvanic isolation in the power concept
- These valve systems are characterized by their adaptability and simplicity
- Up to 64 base plate valves can be added modularly to the board, and configurable voltage and compressed air circuits add to the system's flexibility
- An optimum combination of directional valves with the AES fieldbus connection and a large variety of components is a decisive advantage
- As a fieldbus connection, it ensures optimum communication between actuators and machine peripherals. In combination with the compact AV systems, AES components can be placed very close to pneumatic drives.
Valve System, HF series
The HF valve system ensures flexible installation and fast and safe valve exchange. HF means high flow and high functionality with extensive equipment options. All HF series are easily convertible thanks to robust parallel plug connectors in the base plates and plug-in valves. Electrical linking with other valve systems and single valves is possible with a module extension and separate exhaust ports are available, which allow for dual-pressure operation.
- High modularity with uniform fieldbus control at flow rates from 400 l/min to 1400 l/min
- Flexible electrical connection concept (multipole or fieldbus) without the need for disassembly
- Easy configuration with the ICS configurator
- Flexible design in the XF series thanks to a rotatable connection piece
- Vertically stacked pressure regulators for the HF03-LG and HF04 series for a differentiated setting of the output pressure