Maintenance Units and Pressure Regulators
Modular maintenance units, flexible and robust from connection size G1/4 to G2, as well as precision pressure regulators for maximum dynamic and precision requirements.
The four series with a flow rate ranging from 1000 – 14,500 l/min and the variety of functions make the AS series suitable for use as universal maintenance units that can prepare compressed air for any application.
The AS family
- offers top quality
- has an excellent design
- can be individually configured as a maintenance unit.
In addition to the standard functions of filtering, regulating, and lubricating, the modular design also enables the integration of all specifically required functions, such as shut-off valves, filling valves, distributors, and non-return valves with compact dimensions. Different flow rates and a variety of functions make the AS series suitable for use as universal maintenance units. The block assembly width is very small and high-quality polymers make the maintenance units very light, yet sturdy.
- Individual components can be disassembled while installed
- Subsequent expansion of individual elements
- Industrial leaders in pressure control
- Semi or fully-automatic condensate drain valves
- PC or metal reservoir
- Smooth polymer surfaces resistant to cleaning, PA or metal protective guards for filters and lubricators
- ATEX approval
Clever features for simple handling:
- Contamination display for prefilter and microfilter
- Easy reservoir release via a bayonet catch
- Easily accessible locks, large inspection windows
- Patented system for semi-automatic oil filling